This course covers the skills necessary to present effectively to a variety of audiences. It covers all areas from the Introduction through to the Q & A section at the end.
- Anyone wishing to present to an audience, whether this be at university, for work or simply for pleasure.
- A working level of English.
- A webcam and microphone (for web conferencing)
- Access to PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- No prior presentation experience is necessary.
- Approx. 20 Hours over 9 weeks.
There will be Web conferences using BigBlueButton each week so that students can demonstrate to the tutor the presentation workshops.
This course is currently under development.